Wednesday 16 August 2017

Wake Up and Make Up with TGIF



Hi you guys ! Back with another post and as you can see , its definitely not fashion ! One of  my first beauty posts and much requested by all of my readers, finally i took out time to do this . 



  Ok , to begin with , i will give you a quick brief of what is my barely there "SKIN CARE" like !I am the laziest when it comes to skin care , and i guess that pretty much shows on my face. But now that i have started taking it seriously , i make sure i never miss out on these following steps :



SKIN CARE :

1) Cleansing : The first thing i do in the morning is wash my face with the Himalaya Neem Face Wash . Have been using this for years and i certainly can't do without it !

2) Toning : Toning is probably the most under rated skincare step , atleast for me :P But its importance cannot be neglected ! I use the FACE SHOP CHIA SEEDS HYDRATING FACIAL TONER or The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner ( depending on my skin needs )

3) Moisturising : Again,lazy lazy me ! I am not a big fan of moisturisers since most of it mnakes me break out but the BODY SHOP VITAMIN E MOSITURISER does my skin good !


And now my skin is ready for MAKE UP :)

MAKE-UP ROUTINE






This is my no make-up face , properly cleansed,toned and moisturised ! 

STEP 1 : PRIMER 


 The most basic step before putting any kind of makeup on and make it last all day is to use a PRIMER ! I have plenty of open pores and a combination skin , and a primer helps to keep my makeup intact all day long ! I never believed in the magic of primers until i tried BENEFIT's POREFESSIONAL BALM PRIMER . I can't stop raving about the primer because its by far the best i have used ! Perfectly blurs my pores and lines , and gives a seamless look ! 






DIRECTIONS : Take a small amount on your fingers and dab it on top pf your pores and lines ! 








STEP 2 : CORRECTING 

Coming to an universal girl problem : DARK CIRCLES . I literally have all the problems under the sun , dark circles , pigmentation , everything that you can probably think of , hence correctors and concealers are very important for me ! 

First and most important step is to correct the discoloration under your eyes . I use different correctors all the time , but today , i have used the coral corrector from the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONTOUR KIT (medium deep) . 

DIRECTIONS : Simply take a very little amount of orange corrector on your finger tips and dab it around your eyes and blend it well and see your eyes instantly brighten up! 










STEP 3 : CONCEALER
If you ask me , what is that one thing without which my makeup isn't complete ? Its a CONCEALER  ! I own concealers from almost every brands , and i am obsessed with them !
But my most favorite is the beauty cult fave NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Biscuit) . Love the consistency and texture of it ! 



DIRECTIONS : Most of us have it wrong when it comes to applying a concealer , and i am going to tell you the exact way how to cover your dark circles and brighten up your eyes! 

DRAW A TRIANGLE WITH YOUR CONCEALER WAND , or brush ( depending on what type of concealer you are using) . YOU SHOULD NEVER BLEND A CONCEALER , BUT DAB IT IN PLACE UNTIL IT SETS ! 


   





EXACTLY LIKE THIS ( I go a little overboard , and like you can see i have applied it around my mouth since i have pigmentation problems :/ ) 





NOW , DAB DAB DAB !





Generally, i am done after applying my concealer , like you can see in the picture . I would just even it out , put my eyeliner on and i am ready ! Otherwise , if i have to go out for an event or anything , i would use a foundation and that brings us to STEP 4  





STEP 4 : FOUNDATION 

Like concealers, i am obsessed with foundations too . Can't name any favorites because honestly there are too many good ones out there in the market ! 

DIRECTIONS : See , concealers are supposed to cover the imperfections on your face and foundations are just to be used where you need it ! I just use it on my cheeks and foreheads and blend it out . It gives a natural and dewy finish ! DO NOT PUT FOUNDATION ON YOUR ENTIRE FACE . 

Just put one drop on each sides of your cheeks and forehead , you can also just put one drop and even it out in these areas , if you are not really a foundation person ! \\






Okay , I am using the KIKO MILANO Second Skin Foundation . Bought it recently , and i cant tell you how much i love it ! It genuinely feels like your second skin ! 






Sorry , just looked like i was crying , hence this expression ! NOW , BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!! 


STEP 5 : CONTOURING and HIGHLIGHTING

Okay , so for the Kardashians , this makeup technique is the most important step and we never really see them leaving home without their face contoured ! This beauty technique is actually worth the obsession ! Sculpting your face  can do wonders , and change your entire facial shape or give you a more chiseled look ! 



DIRECTIONS : Okay now this needs your attention ! FIRST , place your finger on your cheeks and find your cheekbones ! The “contour,” or darker makeup, goes on the sides of your nose, right under your cheekbones, and around your hairline . To make it  easier , draw a number 3 along the sides of your face ! 

Using a concealer brush or your fingers, apply the lighter makeup to your T-zone (the area right above your eyebrows and the spot between them, if you have one; bridge  of your nose; the middle of your upper lip; and the middle of your chin), your under-eye area, and right above your cheekbones.






















STEP 6: EYEBROWS 

Eyebrows are like the only feature on your face which can change your entire outlook ! 
I love thick and full eyebrows and touch wood i am blessed with them !
A lot of people ask me how i do my brows , and here's how i do it 


DIRECTIONS
1. Draw a line with an eyebrow pencil along your brow line ,just to define the shape 
2. You can either use a pencil or an eyebrow gel/powder to fill in the sparse  gaps in your brows and make it look fuller
3. Use an eyebrow gel to set it in place ( I am using the NYX eyebrow Gel ) 












STEP 7 : DUST YOUR POWDER OFF 

I missed a step where i set my under eye concealer , it just makes your concealer last long and it doesn't crease !

DIRECTIONS : Use a large powder brush and dust it all off ! 













STEP 8 : HIGHLIGHTER 

Okay guys , i love putting highlighters and i can go really overboard with it ! i love how it adds shine to your face ! And, i wear highlighters almost all the time ! 
One can never really wear too much of highlighter lol :P 



MARY LOU-MANIZER from the BALM COSMETICS ! FAVOURITE ! 


DIRECTIONS : YOU should put highlighter exactly there where we put the lighter colour in the contour-highlight process 




1.ON THE BRIDGE OF YOUR NOSE 




2.RIGHT ABOVE YOUR CHEEKBONES 






AND THAT'S YOUR FACE LIT UP ! :) 



STEP 9 : EYELINER AND MASCARA 

I skipped this step , since i have already done a tutorial on how i do my eyes ! However, i will just mention the products that i have used ! 

liner : Benefit They're Real Liner
Mascara : Maybelline Lash Sensational 

STEP 10 : LIPSTICK 

Who is not a fan of lipsticks ? i cant go without putting lipsticks ! So the last step to your make up is to finish it with a lipstick of your choice ! I choose the color i wanna wear depending on my mood . Mostly , you will see me wearing browns or pinks , and that's pretty much how i like it ! 











VOILA ! MAKE UP COMPLETE ! 

I know guys that this has been a long post , but trust me you gotta read through it and am sure you can do better make up after this ! I was really overwhelmed with the kind of response i received on my Instagram and i really hope this helps everyone ! 

PRODUCTS USED : (Links attached ) 

1.Benefit Porefessional Balm ( BUY HERE )

2.ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CORRECTOR [ not available online, but buy similar here BUY HERE

3.NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER ( not available online ) BUY SIMILAR HERE

4.KIKO MILANO SECOND SKIN FOUNDATION ( not available ) BUY SIMILAR HERE

5.ABH CONTOUR KIT : BUY SIMILAR HERE

6. EYEBROW PENCIL :  BUY HERE
   EYEBROW POWDER : BUY HERE
   EYEBROW GEL        : BUY HERE

7. MARY LOU MANIZER : BUY HERE

8. CHAMBOR 484 LIQUID LIPSTICK  BUY HERE



Hope you guys enjoyed this , if you want to know anything more , please leave your comments in the comments section below . 


Until next time,

LOVE,
TGIF 
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment